Part-time 0.8 (30.4 hours per week)
Great working environment
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Teach and assess specific units and courses from the Community Services Training Package and the Health Training Package and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
- A Degree or Diploma relevant to the Health and Community Services sectors. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent. A course of teacher training is preferred.
- Relevant and recent experience in the Community Services and/or Health industries.
- Demonstrated and extensive teaching experience in delivery and assessment of Community Services and Health training package courses from certificate to diploma levels.
- Proven capacity to effectively apply adult teaching methodologies with a diverse range of learners.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.