Part-time (22.8 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Deliver and assess units of the Fashion Design courses within the Visual Arts department and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Degree or Diploma relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the Fashion design industry. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required for this position. A course of teacher training is preferred.
- A sound knowledge and ability to teach Fashion design units from the Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Training Package.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to a diverse student population and the competency standards required.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Textiles Clothing and Footwear industries and a high level of proficiency in Fashion design.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.