Fixed Term Contract positions (various end date)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individuals to fill the position of Teacher- Carpentry x3.
Your primary objective will be to:
Plan, develop and evaluate teaching programs and resources, maintain appropriate records and teach students within the Carpentry area as scheduled.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A relevant Degree, Diploma or Trade Certificate relevant in both content and academic level to Construction Waterproofing. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. A Degree or course of teacher training is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Carpentry Trades.
- A sound knowledge of related building trades.
- Excellent written and communication skills and demonstrated ability in the application of MSOffice programs and other computer technology related to the relevant trade areas.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $53,431 - $85,613 (T1.1 – T5) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract positions
Full- Time 38 hours per week
Various end dates:
- 22nd October, 2018
- 5th November, 2018
- 14th December, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1519354388e.cin1519354388hcety1519354388lopen1519354388ruobl1519354388em@sb1519354388oj1519354388. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.