Ongoing position available x 2
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individuals to fill the position of Teacher - Carpentry, Joinery and Furniture (2 Positions)
Your primary objective will be to:
- Plan, develop and evaluate teaching programs and resources, maintain appropriate records and teach students within the Carpentry area as scheduled.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A relevant Degree, Diploma or Trade Certificate relevant in both content and academic level to the Carpentry trade. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. A course of teacher training is preferred.
- Four years’ experience in the Carpentry field
- Excellent written and communication skills and demonstrated ability in the application of MS Office programs and other computer technology related to the relevant trade areas.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $53,431 - $85,613 (T1.1 – T5) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.