Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individual to fill the position of Teacher – Business Administration
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Teach a range of subjects / units across the course/s.
- Plan, develop, assess and evaluate teaching programs and resources.
- Carry out work Education administrative and other non-teaching programs and resources.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate teaching qualification together with extensive relevant and recent industry experience in the Education and/ or Medical Administration field. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent is required.
- Highly developed teaching skills including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to diverse needs of the student group together with demonstrated effective student management skills.
- Sound knowledge of curriculum specific courses in the Education and/or Medical Administration field; assessment and reporting strategies together with sound knowledge of the Australian VET system.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and an exemplary professional approach when interacting with students, colleagues and support agencies together with excellent written and oral communication skills.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $53,431 - $85,613 (T1.1 – T5) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing position, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1532097306e.cin1532097306hcety1532097306lopen1532097306ruobl1532097306em@sb1532097306oj1532097306. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.