- Ongoing position
- Friendly working environment
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Teacher-Agriculture. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To teach Agriculture and other related courses
- Organise and deliver theory, practical, flexible and field based classes in specialist farming subject areas including OH&S, animal husbandry, animal management, programs and whole farm planning.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the Agriculture industry. A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent and/or an approved course of teacher training is preferred
- Ability to take a role in the effective operation and co-ordination of Agriculture courses.
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be in the range of $50,856-$81,487 (Teacher Class T1 – T5) per annum plus employee superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1480890437e.cin1480890437hcety1480890437lopen1480890437ruobl1480890437em@sb1480890437oj1480890437. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.