Maximum Term Contract positions (2 years)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Student Retention Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
Ensure a planned and coordinated approach is taken to retain students on programs each semester and year. To maximise the numbers who progress to the next stage on their program and/or to articulate to another program on the pathway.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in any discipline related to the School
- Proven experience in implementing successful student/client retention strategies
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including analysis and interpretation of data
- Demonstrated understanding of academic program delivery and academic regulations, policies and procedures
- At least 3 years proven academic expertise and employment background in a higher education or VET environment
The salary will be in the range of $61,883 - $66,573 (PACCT 5.1 – 5.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Maximum Term Contract (2 years), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537724997e.cin1537724997hcety1537724997lopen1537724997ruobl1537724997em@sb1537724997oj1537724997. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.