Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint two experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Student Recruitment Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
Participate in activities that promote the Institute programs, facilities and campuses to prospective students, educational providers and career advisor networks.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Relationship management & customer service skills
- Time management
- Verbal communication skills (including the ability to address large groups with confidence and authority)
Qualification, Licenses and Experience:
- A Working with Children check is required for this position
- As this role involves a substantial amount of driving, a valid Driver's License is required
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing will be viewed favorably
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1- AO8.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1501239176e.cin1501239176hcety1501239176lopen1501239176ruobl1501239176em@sb1501239176oj1501239176. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.