Ongoing positions available
Friendly working environment
Various Time Fractions
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the positions of Student Pathways Advisor. (x2.2 EFT)
Your primary objectives will be to:
- To improve the employment and training participation and outcomes for groups of young people targeted within the Student Pathways Program.
- Delivery of a high quality registration, initial assessment, pathways planning, support and referral service for Student Pathways clients.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated written communication skills and computer literacy in word processing and basic database skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of New Apprenticeship and traineeships and labour market opportunities in the northern region for young people.
- High level of knowledge relating to working with minors, privacy act and duty of care.
- Demonstrated high standard of skills in maintenance of systems and processes that reflect quality assurance and allow a high standard of record keeping and monitoring of activities within the program
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) pro rata, per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Various Time Fractions (Total of 2.2 EFT)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1553618816e.cin1553618816hcety1553618816lopen1553618816ruobl1553618816em@sb1553618816oj1553618816. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.