Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to ll the position of Student Management System Support and Training Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Ensure compliance by all relevant staff with institute attendance management policies and processes within the Student Management System (Strata).
- Identify training needs and develop and present training to users of Markbook and Student Management System (Strata).
- Identify, design and implement policies and procedures relating to attendance management and the SMS.
- Provide advice and recommendations regarding the use and configuration of the SMS to both teaching departments and Academic Registry.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a tertiary education environment.
- Experience using and developing Student Management Systems, preferably Strata.
- Proven facilitation, coaching and teaching skills and a demonstrated ability to develop effective training resources and deliver training and induction programs for Strata users.
- Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum/training packages, the VET Funding Contract and reporting requirements and requirements relating to attendance management in a tertiary education environment.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 – 7.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing position, Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”nn
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.