Fixed Term Contract position (until 30 June 2019)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Student Management System Project Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Support a range of Academic Registry/Student Management System projects and initiatives to ensure the department and Melbourne Polytechnic meet their strategic goals.
- Design and implement projects which assist users of the SMS to meet the needs of students, the institute and government.
- Develop and present training to users of the Student Management System (Strata) as they implement new processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree and relevant post graduate qualification and experience; or lesser formal qualifications with extensive experience and expertise in the field of Academic Administration in both VET and Higher Education; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience using and developing student management systems, preferably Strata.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and/or participate in a project team and to undertake a variety of project related activities within the Tertiary Education sector.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 – 7.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract position (until 30 June 2019) Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”nn
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.