Great working environment
Friendly & supportive team environment
These are casual positions with variable hours.
To be part of the SLAM team you need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Some experience in event management
- A willingness to jump in and get the job done
- To be a team player
- A demonstrated awareness of OH&S in the workplace
- A Working With Children Check
The hourly pay rate is $25.54
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
To register for these casual roles we just need your contact details and a CV that identifies your experience and skills in this area. We will contact you for an interview. Registering as a casual staff member means that you are available for casual work, but does not mean that you are automatically employed.
Please contact ua.ud1481338681e.tim1481338681n@mal1481338681s1481338681 for more information or to lodge your CV with us.