Great working environment
Close to public transport
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Student Communications Officer. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Develop student communication strategies and materials to promote and support the successful delivery of services and events to students which
directly assist in their transition and retention at NMIT and Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Use innovative and strategic communication strategies to engage students including online communications and other promotional and informational publications prepared by Student Services
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Tertiary qualification in communications, multimedia or other related fields
- Demonstrated ability or experience with the Adobe suite of programs, Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign writing and editing web or communications content using MAC OS and Word
- Proven ability to build professional communication networks and communicate effectively and write and edit a variety of communication content
- Ability to assist in the general provision of on campus events and programs
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia