Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of Student Acquisition Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Guide students through their education and career journey by providing excellence in customer service and to act as an ambassador of Melbourne Polytechnic brand and products.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) level or above and demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and analyse work flows to ensure processing of tasks is achieved.
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability to engage with students with specific needs and those from culturally diverse groups. Proven experience to clearly understand customer needs and articulate Institute processes.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and enthusiasm for the provision of high level customer service experience together with a strong outcome driven focus.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and to work co-operatively and collaboratively.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,895 - $48,505 (PACCT 2.1 – 2.4) per annum plus superannuation.
- Ongoing position available
- Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.