Full-time (38 hrs per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Storeperson - Mechanical Manufacturing (Locksmithing).
Your primary objectives will be:
- To maintain an efficient and effective materials and equipment store in the Mechanical Manufacturing department.
- Support the effective conduct of practical classes through the preparation and issuance of materials to accommodate student and teacher requirements and the timely replenishment of stocks.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Sound knowledge of Locksmithing
- Working knowledge of locksmithing workshop machinery and locksmithing hand tools application
- General understanding of stock control
- Basic knowledge of computer applications
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be $37,994 per annum