Friendly working environment
Fixed Term Contract Position (6 Months)
Part - Time 15.2 hours per week
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Short Course Marketing Consultant.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Develop a marketing / promotional plan for the Short Course unit
- Gain deep understanding of the Short Course catalogue and its market segments
- Assist the Short Course unit drive growth in term of incremental number of students and revenue uplift
The successful applicant will have:
Key Selection Criteria
- Exposure to the full marketing mix, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in a marketing communications role within a service industry
- A tertiary qualification in business/commerce/marketing
- Proven ability to create and execute an evidence-based marketing strategy across the full marketing mix
- Working knowledge of the suitability of promotion channels to meet different commercial objectives
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $54,245 - $56,737 (A06.1 - A06.3) per annum pro-rata plus superannuation contribution.
- Fixed Term Contract Position (6 Months)
- Part - Time 15.2 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493145305e.cin1493145305hcety1493145305lopen1493145305ruobl1493145305em@sb1493145305oj1493145305. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.