Department: Bridging and Preparatory Studies
The LSA Unit of Melbourne Polytechnic requires sessional (casual) teaching staff to provide Literacy Support in our VET programs at our Preston, Epping, Fairfield and Greensborough campuses.
Literacy support hours are required at various times for various VET courses until 16 December, 2017.
Qualifications and experience required to undertake a casual Literacy support role are;
- A teaching qualification, preferably with Literacy methods
- A post-graduate qualification in Adult Literacy or similar
- Certificate IV in TAE40110 and TAELLN411
- A Working with Children Check
- Capacity to plan and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching tasks
Payment is at the rate of:
$65.01 per hour for Casual Teaching – Certificate IV qualified
$67.57 per hour Casual Teaching – Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To apply please send a CV and expression of interest statement outlining your skills and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please call Andreas Pohl on 03 9269 1039