- Certificate IV in Sound Production
- Diploma of Sound Production
- Advanced Diploma of Sound Production
- Plan and conduct lessons (in line with agreed delivery plans and Training Package requirements) to ensure the successful delivery of Sound Production courses.
- Communicate regularly with the Lead Teachers, Program Leaders and other staff within the Sound Production programs to establish a team environment and consistency in resourcing and delivery strategies.
- In consultation with the Lead Teachers, Program Leaders and other teaching staff implement strategies to support and retain students who are experiencing difficulties with course content.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and evaluating student learning programs and associated teaching materials relevant to teaching activity.
- Contribute to the administration of the department and teaching programs by: continually maintaining class attendance rolls in compliance with the Institute quality guidelines; provide students academic results in a timely manner; identify resource requirements for units being taught and participate in ongoing preparation and correction relevant to the teaching activity.
Qualifications and Experience required to undertake a Sessional Teaching Role
- Industry experience relevant to the content area and academic level being taught and / or a relevant qualification.
- Well-developed teaching skills, including the ability to select and use a range of teaching and assessment strategies as determined by student needs and competency standards.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- A sound knowledge of the relevant industry area.
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
- A current Working With Children check.
Payment is at the rate of:
$63.43 per hour for Casual Teaching – Certificate IV qualified
$65.92 per hour Casual Teaching – Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To apply please send a CV and expression of interest statement outlining your skills and experience to: Jesse Roberts ua.ud1484964726e.cin1484964726hcety1484964726lopen1484964726ruobl1484964726em@st1484964726rebor1484964726essej1484964726