Casual teaching roles
Great working environment
Friendly & supportive team environment
Then this is the opportunity for you!
Applicants must hold:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110)
- Significant industry experience and knowledge within the Plumbing Services industry, in particular within the fields of Drainage, Water, Sanitary, Roofing or Gas.
- It is preferable that the applicant already holds the qualification of the Certificate IV in Plumbing Services; however dependant on the applicant’s industry experience, NMIT may be able to offer Recognition of Prior Learning in order to obtain the qualification.
- Flexibility to work during the evening; however the opportunity to teach classes during the day may become possible/be required in the future.
- Capacity to work effectively in a team environment and adapt to change
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupations Health & Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
Payment is at the rate of:
$61.88 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$64.31 per hour Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.