Casual teaching roles
Great working environment
Friendly & supportive team environment
Then this is the opportunity for you!
Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE is seeking expression of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to teach disability training on a casual basis.
Qualifications and experience required to undertake casual teaching duties
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in content and academic level to the teaching duties to be performed.
- Industry experience and knowledge relevant to the content area and academic level being taught.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to a diverse student population and the competency standards required.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) preferably including LALLN411 Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy unit
- Capacity to work effectively in a team environment and to adapt effectively to change.
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
Payment is at the rate of:
$61.88 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$64.31 per hour Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to Sam Spadafora ua.ud1500921749e.tim1500921749n@sch1500921749-smas1500921749