Melbourne Polytechnic requires a sessional (casual) teacher to deliver Numeracy units of the Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory) as part of the DFATS program.
DFATS (Disability Forensic Assessment Treatment Service) in a secure site located next to our Fairfield Campus.
Qualifications and experience required to undertake this casual sessional teacher role are:
- Bachelor of Education or Bachelor qualification with a Diploma of Education.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- A Working with Children Check or VIT Registration
Payment is at the rate of:
- $65.01 per hour for Casual Teaching – Certificate IV qualified
- $67.57 per hour Casual Teaching – Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
For further details please call Philippa McLean on 0466170078 or send your expression of interest and a CV to PhilippaMcLean@melbournepolytechnic.edu.au
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.