Fixed Term Contract position (30/06/2016)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of Service Management Officer.
Your primary objective will be:
- ICT Services provides a full range of Information and Communication Technology services to staff and students, including the provision of administrative computing, educational computing and network communication services for the local and wide area networks.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated experience as a Service Management Officer in areas covering Level 1 and 2 on call support.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer science or the completion of specialist systems courses such as Microsoft, VMWARE and / or CISCO Accreditation.
- Experience in operating, managing and trouble shooting a diverse multi location Wide Server environment, including physical and virtual technology.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Computing; otherwise demonstrate a similar level of knowledge via industry experience.
- Sound experience in a service management role.
- Experience in supporting a Windows 7, 8 and or 10 workstation environment
For a full list of the key technical competencies and qualifications, licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $59,620 to $65,594 (CO4.1- CO4.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract (30/6/2016), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- List including 3 referees with landline phone number and contact details
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1501093955e.cin1501093955hcety1501093955lopen1501093955ruobl1501093955em@sb1501093955oj1501093955. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic