Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Service Management Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Provide a full range of Information and Communication Technology services to staff and students, including the provision of administrative computing, educational computing and network communication services for the local and wide area networks.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant work experience as a Service Management Officer in areas covering Level 1 and 2 on call support.
- Significant experience and knowledge of ICT hardware and software including desktops, servers, telephony, audio visual equipment, obtained through formal post-secondary qualifications (Degree or Diploma) or extensive work experience, or a combination of both.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer science or the completion of specialist systems courses such as Microsoft, VMWARE and / or CISCO Accreditation or significant relevant experience.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1548140202e.cin1548140202hcety1548140202lopen1548140202ruobl1548140202em@sb1548140202oj1548140202. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the documents below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.