Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Lecturer Engineering Technology.You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- In the first instance, manage all aspects of the implementation and delivery of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil), teach in the program and assure the quality of the program.
- Provide a significant degree of leadership in scholarly, applied research and professional activities relevant to the profession, discipline and community.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Doctoral level qualification in engineering technology, civil engineering or demonstrated substantial progress towards a PhD or professional doctorate.
- Extensive demonstrated professional and industry based experience in an engineering technology related field; evidence of productive outcomes from industry or professional partnerships will be highly regarded.
- Significant teaching and learning expertise including extensive experience in course leadership and coordination in higher education.
- Demonstrated expertise in curriculum design, delivery and evaluation in e-learning environments and flexible delivery.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Senior Lecturer - Level C with a salary range of $97,307 - $112,200 per annum. Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience.
Superannuation is additional and NMIT is able to contribute to UniSuper.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1493318860e.tim1493318860n@sbo1493318860j1493318860. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.