Full-time Position, 38 hours per week
Friendly Working Environment
About the role:
- Significant tertiary teaching experience and skills with a passion for undergraduate teaching, including experience in course leadership and coordination and the development of learning resources for innovative flexible learning.
- Demonstrated expertise in curriculum design, delivery and evaluation in e-learning environments.
- An established track record of scholarly performance including peer-reviewed publications and conference presentations and the capacity to initiate scholarly activity and/or applied research programs, lead research teams and to attract external research funding or successful grant applications.
- Demonstrated exemplary record of leadership in scholarship and research, including research through practice of international standing evidenced by engagement in international scholarly and research activities.
- Evidence of outstanding contribution to the governance and collegial life at their institution.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
A Doctoral level qualification in architecture or related area. Candidates with demonstrated evidence of significant expertise in architectural practice, substantial tertiary teaching experience and demonstrated research and/or scholarly activity may be considered. Registration with an architect’s registration board or equivalent will be an advantage.
For a full list of Key Competencies please refer to the position description.
Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience.
Superannuation is additional and Melbourne Polytechnic is able to contribute to UniSuper.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email toua.ud1493311904e.cin1493311904hcety1493311904lopen1493311904ruobl1493311904em@sb1493311904oj 1493311904. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.