Ongoing positions available
Friendly working environment
Part-time (22.8 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Lecturer Accounting & Finance.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Lecturer in the Bachelor of Accounting and Master of Professional and Practising Accounting (MPPA) in the School of Business, Innovation, Entrepreneurship.
- Collaborate with academic staff to support and maintain a high quality student learning experience for all students.
- Assure the quality and effective operation of the MPPA.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A least a PhD qualification or equivalent in Accounting.
- A record of academic excellence, evidenced by an outstanding contribution to teaching at a tertiary level in the discipline represented.
- Demonstrated evidence of original publication in academic journals and /or membership of an appropriate professional association.
- Significant relevant professional experience in an appropriate area within the Accounting and Finance sector in Australia.
The salary will be in the range $102,234 - $117,880 (Lecturer C) pro rata, per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Part - Time 22.8 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1521545836e.cin1521545836hcety1521545836lopen1521545836ruobl1521545836em@sb1521545836oj1521545836. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the documents below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.