4 Ongoing positions available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position of Senior Educator 2 – Learning and Teaching. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Support the implementation of innovative practices in course and assessment design
- Provide professional learning programs to enhance teaching capability within faculties
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience in learning and teaching, educational development and/or course and assessment design in a VET setting
- Demonstrated experience in an educational leadership capacity within the VET sector.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- An approved degree, diploma or certificate in education or curriculum design together with appropriate industrial experience and a course of teacher training accredited at AQF5 level which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodologies or equivalent.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent.
For a full list of the Key Technical Competencies please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be $86,612 (SE2) per annum plus superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email toua.ud1501173339e.cin1501173339hcety1501173339lopen1501173339ruobl1501173339em@sb1501173339oj Â1501173339. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.