About the role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Business Analyst.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Analyse external market data and internal data to inform the implementation of strategies to attract, develop and support enterprise opportunities for Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Initiate and manage strategic meetings to support growth of Melbourne Polytechnic through new enterprise opportunities.
- Prepare enterprise development reports for Senior Managers.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and skills:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification together with significant experience in business development including market research and analysis in industry focused education and training.
- High level research and analytical skills and demonstrated ability in assessing opportunities, preparing reports and providing recommendations to senior management
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $120,000 per annum plus Superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.