Fixed Term Contract position (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Administration Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide a high level of administrative and office management support to the Head of School, School Administrator and Mangers in the School of Foundation and Preparatory studies.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced and maintained.
- Ensure systematic processes are practiced and maintained.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the School.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a variety of administrative roles that demonstrates the extensive knowledge and ability required to perform the role of a Senior Administration Officer in an education setting.
- Demonstrated high level administrative skills including the ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills illustrated by the ability to be proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines and continually improve operational strategies.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high-level customer service to all internal and external clients, preferably in an educational setting.
The salary will be in the range of $61,883 - $66,573 (PACCT 5.1 – 5.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract position (until 30 June 2018)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537648437e.cin1537648437hcety1537648437lopen1537648437ruobl1537648437em@sb1537648437oj1537648437. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.