Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Administration Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
Provide a high level of administrative support to the Head of School, Managers and School Administrator to ensure that the School office operates in a highly professional manner in supporting the operational and strategic projects and initiatives of the school.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a variety of administrative roles that demonstrates the extensive knowledge and ability required to perform the role of a Senior Administration Officer in an education setting.
- Demonstrated highly effective communication, interpersonal and team skills and a proven ability to work within an environment requiring the use of tact, discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) with an ability to interact with a diverse range of industries and people.
- Demonstrated advanced organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to be proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines, continually improve operational strategies and be self-motivated and flexible in responding to changing work priorities, including the ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgement.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $61,883 - $66,573 (PACCT 5.1 – 5.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1539974449e.cin1539974449hcety1539974449lopen1539974449ruobl1539974449em@sb1539974449oj1539974449. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.