Full-time (38 hrs per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Provide high level academic administrative advice and support to the Higher Education portfolio.
- Contribute to the planning and development of academic administration systems across the Higher Education portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s degree qualification in education, management, project management or a relevant field and/or significant experience in academic administration and management in a higher education setting.
- Evidence of high level strategic and operational planning skills and data analysis skills in an academic environment in particular in academic program development and curriculum review.
- Proven excellent organisational and problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to work with minimal supervision, to be creative and proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines and continually improve operational strategies.
- Advanced level written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with confidence to deal with a wide-range of people internally and externally.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.