Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of School Administrator, Creative Arts.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Supervise, train and provide effective coordination and direction for the day-to-day operations to the administrative staff within the school.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to all administrative staff within the school.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced by maintaining current administrative processes, introducing new procedures and managing the workload of the administrative team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Significant administrative experience and skills, including the ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines and manage staff workload.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and time management skills, and a proven ability to work independently, manage others and exercise sound judgement.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and team skills and a proven ability to work within an environment requiring the use of tact, discretion and confidentiality.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Appropriate Business Administration qualification together with substantial administrative experience, or significant relevant administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing and supervising staff.
- Working with Children Check.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $72,797 to $75,970 (AO9.1- AO9.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481325263e.cin1481325263hcety1481325263lopen1481325263ruobl1481325263em@sb1481325263oj1481325263. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.