Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Risk and Compliance Manager
Your primary objectives will be:
- Engage internal stakeholders and build relationships with people at all levels across business areas and external organisations.
- Work within a team environment towards achieving organisational goals.
- Set clearly defined objectives and priorities, liaising with others to achieve outcomes
- Prepare concise and fit-for-purpose written communications pitched at the right level of detail for the target audience, which clearly articulate key messages and information required for decision making.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Knowledge or Training equivalent to: Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant qualification in one or more of: governance; internal audit; risk management; compliance; policies and procedures, law or business/accounting.
- Training or qualifications in ISO 31000 (Risk Management) accreditation, internal audit qualifications would be well regarded as well as knowledge of the principles of AS/NZS ISO31000:2009.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in risk management, contemporary risk related functions, processes and controls.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and professional judgements in reviewing risk management frameworks and implementing improvements.
- Experience in compliance management, with experience in the use of compliance management systems being an advantage.
For a full list of Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $100,000 - $110,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1529501865e.cin1529501865hcety1529501865lopen1529501865ruobl1529501865em@sb1529501865oj1529501865. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.