Friendly working environment
Full-time (38.0 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Recruitment Officer – International.
Your primary objective will be to:
Work as part of the International Office recruitment & administration team, working in a flexible and collegiate manner to ensure that the institutes policies and procedures are implemented. A key focus of the position is to assist with both the recruitment of International Students and assessment of International Student Applications and admissions as priority.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An appropriate post-secondary qualification and recent relevant experience in the education sector.
- Experience in working in the Microsoft Office environment, with experience in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database and internet software, and excellent command of correct written English.
- Knowledge of and experience in working within current immigration legislation and regulation.
- Highly developed organizational skills, including proven history of stakeholder liaison and experience in systems analysis and improvement.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $50,021 - $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation contribution.
Ongoing position, Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.