Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Records Services Manager.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Develop, implement and manage a records management program across Melbourne Polytechnic to ensure compliance with the various legislative requirements. The position will further support the requirements of quality assurance and continuous improvement activities across the institution.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge or Training equivalent to: Postgraduate qualifications in a records or information management discipline and extensive relevant experience; or extensive management experience and proven management expertise; or an equivalent combination or relevant experience and/or education and/or training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of records management best practice in a large organisation including planning and implementing change.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills to make informed decisions and resolve operational issues in relation to records management.
- Experience in developing policies, guidelines and other documentation relating to records management and facilitating their implementation.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1532354276e.cin1532354276hcety1532354276lopen1532354276ruobl1532354276em@sb1532354276oj1532354276. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.