Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Quality Consultant HE.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Support the implementation and review of major policies, objectives and strategies involving high level liaison and consultation with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Melbourne Polytechnic’s higher education meets all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an overview of the regulatory compliance requirements in relation to higher education, monitor changes in the regulatory environment and provide high level authoritative advice to senior management in relation to areas requiring additional development to achieve compliance.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge or Training equivalent to: Appropriate postgraduate qualification and/or significant relevant work experience in a large and complex educational organisation in the areas of quality and compliance.
- Demonstrated high-level understanding of the principles of compliance and continuous improvement and their application in a complex education and training organisation.
- Excellent, authoritarian expert and current working knowledge of higher education standards and course accreditation and registration requirements.
- analytical and problem-solving skills, and
- systems and process development skills including identification of issues of strategic importance, assessment of organisational implications and development of effective solutions.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 – 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.