Fixed Term Contract position (12 Months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Project Officer – Pathways for Foundation & Preparatory Studies Learners.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide leadership and operational coordination of a project to enhance and facilitate pathways for learners from SFPS to other Schools at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Project manage a range of student-focussed projects in conjunction with SFPS staff and other teams across Melbourne Polytechnic.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Degree and post graduate qualification and experience, or extensive management and leadership experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant management and leadership experience and/or education or training qualifications or experience in foundational programs, or pathway programs or project work relating to post-compulsory education.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, policy review and/or research skills within the Tertiary Education sector
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas across Melbourne Polytechnic’s Schools or a background in multi-sectoral training provider
- Demonstrated capacity to influence staff and colleagues for change
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract position (12 Months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1566498464e.cin1566498464hcety1566498464lopen1566498464ruobl1566498464em@sb1566498464oj1566498464. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.