Contract (Fixed Term until 31 December 2015)
Friendly working environment
Part-time (22.8 hours per week)
About the role:
- To develop and implement specific projects, innovative research or professional development for deafConnectEd as identified in the HESG core grant relating to the needs of deaf and hard of hearing students in VET.
- To conduct research to identify service gaps and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- An appropriate post secondary qualification including the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and experience in administering special projects.
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, development, delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstrated networking, communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and to work collaboratively with VET teaching and disability support personnel across Victoria.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1480882820e.cin1480882820hcety1480882820lopen1480882820ruobl1480882820em@sb1480882820oj1480882820. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.