Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Project Manager - Transformation, Change and Campus Redevelopment.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Undertake defined projects to support the effective delivery of business outcomes within the Directorate of Transformation, Change and Campus Redevelopment. Specifically the role requires providing project support to the Executive Director Transformation, Change and Campus Redevelopment.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Well-developed writing skills and experience in developing project reports.
- Well - developed analytical and conceptual skills.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- Project management experience at middle or senior management level.
- An undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline is essential; postgraduate qualifications would be highly regarded.
For a full list of key technical competencies and qualifications licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
Please note: This position will located at Prahran however will be required traveling between campuses.
The salary will be $140,000.00 per annum inclusive of superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493123136e.cin1493123136hcety1493123136lopen1493123136ruobl1493123136em@sb1493123136oj1493123136. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.