Executive Contract position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of a Project Director.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To lead and manage the Project Management division of the Transformation, Change and Campus Redevelopment department and ensure its effective operation in providing a central coordination function and the facilitation of the concurrent delivery of a range of projects including strategic initiatives.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Project management qualifications, such as PRINCE2, and extensive experience in project management software.
- Project experience at a senior level including project frameworks, tools, project planning and reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- An undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline is essential; postgraduate qualifications would be highly regarded.
- Extensive project management experience in the education sector is essential and exposure to transformational change projects would be seen favourably.
- Previous experience in leading and coaching a team.
or a full list of key technical competencies and qualifications licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
Please Note: This position may require traveling between campuses.
TAFE Executive Remuneration will be $160,000.00 per annum inclusive of superannuation.
Executive Contract (5 years), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481387353e.cin1481387353hcety1481387353lopen1481387353ruobl1481387353em@sb1481387353oj1481387353. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.