Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader – Real Estate, Legal Services and Management.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Provide educational leadership to staff and students across the department programs and support the operational activities including quality assurance, student and staff issues, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
- Coordinate courses relevant to the department as delegated by the Head of School.
- Provide educational leadership at a high level for staff and students within the program/s on educational related matters
- Work with the Learning and Teaching unit to show improvements to student outcomes and Teacher development
- Oversee curriculum re-design for the future in line with industry and strategic needs and recommend new innovations to ensure curriculum is current and of a high quality
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A degree or Diploma relevant to courses offered with the department a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework Level 5 which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent.
- Essential criteria - A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- 5 years’ experience working within the relevant industry.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Business department and a background in an industry related to the departments courses.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.