Fixed Term Contract (until 31/12/2017) position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader (Curriculum Co-ordinator).
Your primary objective will be to:
- Provide educational leadership to staff and students across the department Foundation programs predominately AMEP & SEE programs and support the operational activities including quality assurance, student and staff issues, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Bachelor of Education or Diploma in TESOL or postgraduate in Adult LLN.
- 5 years' experience working within the relevant industry.
- A sound knowledge of the Foundation level programs particularly AMEP and SEE related programs within the Foundation studies department and a background in an industry related to the departments courses.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead a team of staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials, products and services.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract (until 31/12/2017), Full- Time 38 hours per week
Please note a Working with Children Check will be required for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1548238374e.cin1548238374hcety1548238374lopen1548238374ruobl1548238374em@sb1548238374oj1548238374. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the document below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.