Great working environment
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Program Coordinator – Graphic Design. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Co-ordinate Graphic Design teaching programs with the Visual Arts department.
- Provide educational leadership to staff and students within the Graphic Design and Design programs and support operational activities around Quality assurance, FFS and lndustry liaison.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Educational leadership skills to develop and implement programs in the institute, industry or within the community to provide teaching and program organisation which caters for the needs of the students, the teaching programs, and the institute.
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design relevant to the Graphic Design industry. Relevant and recent industrial experience in the industry, plus a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110)
- Ability to contribute to development of programs and services including Fee for Service.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Graphic Design industry including an ability to teach subjects, which may include theory and practice.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be $84,050 (per annum)
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1484578412e.tim1484578412n@sbo1484578412j1484578412. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.