Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of People & Culture Consultant.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide professional services, along with reliable and consistent advice, as identified in the role of the position, to institute staff within allocated Faculties and Departments.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced and maintained.
- Provide empathetic support and advice on all Human Resources matters to all employees of the institute.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources issues gained through appropriate Post Secondary qualifications and/or significant experience in a Human Resources environment together with the knowledge of industrial awards and agreements, employment related legislation and the First Aid Compliance Code.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high level customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively carry out WorkCover administration and Occupational Rehabilitation including the ability to co-ordinate and implement return to work processes and risk management processes.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience as a generalist human resource's practitioner in a large organisation.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1- AO8.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1484748088e.cin1484748088hcety1484748088lopen1484748088ruobl1484748088em@sb1484748088oj1484748088. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.