Fixed Term Contract Position Available (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Pearson Test Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide excellent customer service (including complaint resolution) to a high volume of external and internal clients. The level of service this role provides to the client base will contribute to Melbourne Polytechnic’s reputation and market position as a Pearson centre of choice and preferred service provider.
- Administrate the testing services under strict compliance guidelines. The Pearson Officer ensures daily testing runs effectively, efficiently and creating a positive customer experience.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree with relevant work experience in a role demonstrating strong administrative and customer service skills in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with colleagues in a customer service environment including the ability to contribute positively and collaborate well as a team member.
- The ability to think on your feet with and resolve problems quickly, along with the ability to deliver excellent customer service under pressure when problem solving.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract Position Available (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1563547011e.cin1563547011hcety1563547011lopen1563547011ruobl1563547011em@sb1563547011oj1563547011. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.