Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Payroll Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Manage the payroll function of Melbourne Polytechnic through the provision of a high level of current technical understanding relating to payroll and related legislation and policies
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practised and maintained.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications and extensive and successful experience in managing a computerised payroll system
- At least 4 years demonstrated experience working with Chris21 in a payroll-related role
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead staff in a high pressure, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated commitment to maintenance of privacy and confidentiality
The salary will be in the range of $80,000 - $100,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1521511827e.cin1521511827hcety1521511827lopen1521511827ruobl1521511827em@sb1521511827oj1521511827. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.