Fixed Term Contract position (until 30 October 2018)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of PaTH and Reconnect Coordinator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation for the Youth Jobs PaTH program.
- Coordinate the key services and activities of the Skills First Reconnect program (Including outreach, engagement and transition planning)
- Lead the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
- Represent Melbourne Polytechnic as the lead agent for the Reconnect Services and Youth Jobs PaTH programs.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Degree or Post-Graduate qualification in education, social science or related field, along with a Certificate IV of TAE
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively resolve issues surrounding administrative systems and staff rosters.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills together with highly effective networking, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of or demonstrated experience in teaching and/or engagement strategies relevant to disengaged learners.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract position (until 30 October 2018), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537536749e.cin1537536749hcety1537536749lopen1537536749ruobl1537536749em@sb1537536749oj1537536749. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.