Fixed Term Contract position (12 Months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Partnership Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Work collaboratively with Melbourne Polytechnic’ Schools and the Industry and Government Partnerships team to effectively and efficiently manage relationships with industry partners.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the partnership with a Government or Industry partner including but not limited to program design, project management, internal and external communication, risk management and evaluation and reporting.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in proactive account/sales/business development management within Industry and/or a tertiary environment
- Experience managing large, complex training solutions for corporate partners
- Experience managing the financial viability of large scale educational projects
- Demonstrated experience building a client management team and framework
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract position (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1563690496e.cin1563690496hcety1563690496lopen1563690496ruobl1563690496em@sb1563690496oj1563690496. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.