Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Operations Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide academic and educational leadership to the school to facilitate staff commitment and ensure the delivery of positive educational outcomes for students.
- Lead and manage the strategic development of programs within the school.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Master's degree or PhD preferred in agriculture, horticulture or related science disciplines.
- A course of teacher training accredited at AQF5 level which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodologies or equivalent, is not mandatory, but would be advantageous.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent is not mandatory, but would be advantageous.
- Ability to provide educational and academic leadership, including a demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and delivery issues relating to the program profile of the School.
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational requirements of the School and to lead cultural change to a large and diverse group of staff.
The salary will be $110,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553163139e.cin1553163139hcety1553163139lopen1553163139ruobl1553163139em@sb1553163139oj1553163139. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.