Fixed Term Contract Position (12 months)
Friendly Working Environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Online Learning Management System Officer (AMEP/SEE)
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Play an integral role in enabling reliable records for high quality, client-focused and professional education services that support the delivery of the AMEP and SEE programs and the professional development of the Prime Contract Management team including volunteer HTS Tutors.
- Manage the online learning systems and programs, including the development of resources and assessments. This role will have a strong understanding of the ELS environment and challenges to develop innovative online programs to encourage greater participation in the programs.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualifications such as in education, adult learning or multimedia.
- Experience designing and developing learning materials using innovative technology, such as virtual learning environments.
- Proven ability to utilise web publishing software including working knowledge of government publishing standards and compliance requirements.
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract Position (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1505899132e.cin1505899132hcety1505899132lopen1505899132ruobl1505899132em@sb1505899132oj1505899132. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.